Loans for people on Centrelink? Apply with Badd Credit Loans today!
Loans for people on Centrelink are finance options for those receiving government benefits. These personal loans can range from $1,000 to $50,000. Depending on the loan amount they can be secured or unsecured, and involve varying fees and terms.
If you are receiving Centrelink, you may feel like you are limited in some ways in terms of finances. We’re here to tell you that you may not be as limited as you think you are. If you need access to cash fast, accessing loans for people on Centrelink is still possible.
In addition to the Centrelink cash advance, there are also loans for people on Centrelink. Not only that, but they can be easy to apply for and are 100% online. Keep reading to find out more
Are there loans for people on Centrelink benefits?
Indeed, there are! Banks and other traditional lenders might turn their noses up at Centrelink recipients who apply for a loan, but they’re not your only option. There are also online lenders that are prepared to be a bit more lenient, even to the point of offering loans for people on Centrelink benefits. Rather than simply rejecting you for something potentially insignificant, such as your credit score, they focus more on your current ability to make repayments.
If you’re not quite sure where to start when it comes to looking for a lender, we might be able to help you out!
What is Badd Credit Loans?
We are a lender-finding service. Basically, we can take the hard work and guesswork out of finding a lender. As helpful as online lenders offering loans for people on Centrelink can be, there’s also a lot of them. Making a choice can be difficult, and you don’t want to cast too wide a net and waste time by submitting a plethora of applications. That’s where we come in. One quick application with us and we’ll happily take over the lender-searching responsibilities. This allows you to focus on your day while we do our best to find a lender for you.
How do I apply with Badd Credit Loans?
If you’re wanting to find lenders offering loans for people on Centrelink, you’ve come to the right place. Badd Credit Loans can help with that! Applying with us takes just a few simple steps, which we’ll take you through right now.
Check if you qualify
Before you can apply with our lender-finding service, there are a few basic requirements that you have to meet.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- Have been receiving a consistent income into a personal bank account for at least the past 90 days;
- Have a direct contact phone number and email address.
We can also consider Centrelink payments as income, as long as they are consistent and reliable. That’s what allows us to find lenders offering loans for people on Centrelink!
Fill out an application form
Scroll up to the top of any page on our website and you’ll see the apply now button. Click that and get cracking on your application! It can take just a few minutes to complete, so you won’t have to spend hours tapping away at the keyboard. Our website is even mobile compatible, so you can apply while you’re out and about! Once you’ve got everything in order, hit submit!
Wait for an outcome
Keep your phone or laptop close by as we flex our lender-finding muscles! We know people don’t like to be kept waiting, so we always aim to deliver fast outcomes. If we find a lender for you, we can refer you to them promptly. At that point, we’ll get back to lender-finding and your lender will be in touch.
Which Centrelink payments are not accepted?
Unfortunately, there are a couple of Centrelink payments that are not accepted for personal loan applications. These include Youth Allowance and Newstart allowance. The reason why they are not accepted is that they are only considered as short-term benefits, rather than a consistent and reliable form of income. If you are receiving a type of Centrelink payment that is considered as long-term, such as a pension, you are welcome to apply with us.
Things to consider when searching for loans for people on Centrelink
- Borrow what you can afford. It’s important that you work out how much you will be able to afford to repay. This way you can ensure that you won’t run into any trouble. If not, you may default on your payments and get yourself in debt.
- Make your payments on time. Making your loan repayments on time is crucial. Lining your debit days up with the day that you receive your income and/or Centrelink payments can help avoid the unwelcome situation of not having enough money in your account. Otherwise, you could be hit with penalty fees. If you consistently miss your repayments, it could negatively impact your credit rating.
- Read the terms and conditions. Responsible lenders will be transparent with their fees as well as the terms and conditions of their loan contracts. Nevertheless, it’s important to understand what your obligations are as a borrower before entering the contract. Make sure you read your loan contract thoroughly and raise any concerns or errors with your lender.
Apply with Badd Credit Loans today!
Like the sound of our lender-finding service? Well, what are you waiting for? If you meet the eligibility requirements, scroll up and apply, and we’ll do our best to find a lender for you.
Our website is also chock-full of information for those who are curious. There’s our how it works, costs and FAQ pages that you can access at any time. If you have a more specific question, you can ask us directly using the contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We can help a wide variety of customers looking for providers of a number of different loans. Got bad credit and need to get your car fixed? Bad credit car loans could be what you’re looking for!
If you need help finding a lender, give our lender-finding service a go! Apply with Badd Credit Loans today!